The day is finally here! It's time to launch. Here's what you need to know:
- Make sure you have your hosting services ready to go.
- Have the login credentials for your domain name registrar or DNS manager.
- Getting your website "live" on your domain name isn't always instant. It can take up to 24 hours to roll out across the world, but usually much faster.
- Make sure your web development company is available for support for any last second launch day issues.
- If your site processes credit cards or sensitive information like social security numbers, you'll need an SSL certificate to encrypt the transactions.
- Make sure placeholder content and test users are removed.